EMX® QS138 70H V1 Kit
- Free Shipping in Continental USA
QS138 70H V1 72V IPM PMSM Mid Drive Motor Kit
The infamous QS138 to this day has little to no competition in the electric power sports market. With its v-shaped embedded magnets and finned body that provide excellent heat dissipation, Its is hard to beat. The QS138 70H is well known around the world for its ability to produce power in a small form factor. A tried and true motor that packs a hefty punch for its size and weight. This is the sleekest version of the qs138 and is always an excellent choice.
Electro and company has paired this motor with these three outstanding performers. The Votol EM-150/2 brings all the performance of the original EM-150 but in a smaller form factor. This Combo is great for any small to medium size motorcycle on or off road and is capable of up to 16kW Peak.
Then there is the EM-200/2 that bumps it up a notch with a small increase in footprint to 20kW Peak, This controller is appropriate for medium size motorcycles and powersports vehicles.
If your looking for yet even more power take a look at the all new EM-260 Controller that brings the power up to a astonishing 28kW Peak! This Combo is ideal for larger wheel motorcycles that need big bike power but in a form factor that will fit into the space constraits of your project.
THE ELECTRO & COMPANY DIFFERENCE
Our kits come pre wired and pre tuned for powersports applications with our specialty being competition motocross. You will save years on your life not stressing about the details of wiring and tuning your setup that will not come with proper instructions or documentation from overseas. Just plug in an E&C kit, apply power and go! We build you a custom braided harness complete with Waterproof connectors, Switches, Throttle & Controller that is pretuned with our proven EMX setup.
- Convenient Mounting locations
- Light weight and small dimension compared to other motors of similar power outputs
- V configured rotor design allows for higher RPM with flux weakening
- High Torque suitable for high performace high load situations such as climbing and racing.
- No setup required with Electro & Companies tried and true plug and play service
- DKD Display - Heads up display unit that shows the rider battery life, speed, amperage draw, mode selection & more.
- Volt Meter - Handlebar mounted voltage meter that allows the rider to get an exact voltage reading at a glance.
Current Lead Time
Diameter: 150mm (mounts not included)
Rated RPM: 4000
RPM with Flux: 6500+
Rated Power: 3kW continuous
E&C Findings: 28kW bursts
Peak Amps: 200A
Max Output: 16,000w (16kW)
Peak Amps: 250A
Max Output: 20,000w (20kW)
Peak Amps: 350A
Max Output: 28,000w (28kW)
Note: Kits purchased with battery come with 5a charger and matching controller leads.
Note: Standard motor rotation direction is counterclockwise, as for motorcycles with the chain on the left hand side. If you need a clockwise rotation direction please request when ordering.